Weill Cornell/Rockefeller/Sloan-Kettering, 2011-Present
M.D.-Ph.D. (MSTP) candidate
Columbia University, 2010
- Chicagoland Jewish High School, 2006
- Best Poster (2nd year and above), Vincent du Vigneaud Memorial Research Symposium, WMC, 2016
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) F30 Award, NIH/NCI, 2015
- Best Poster (2nd year and above), Pharmacology Retreat, WCMC, 2015
- Adam Leroy Jones Prize in Logic. Columbia University, 2010
- Carl B. Boyer Memorial Prize in the History of Science. Columbia University, 2010
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF). Columbia University, 2007
- Dean’s List. Columbia University. Fall 2007 – Spring 2008, Spring 2010
- PhD @ David Scheinberg's Lab | 2013-current
- Research Assistant @ Alexander Tarakhovsky's Lab, MD PhD | 2010-2011
- Bioinformatic analysis of RNA-Seq and ChIP-Seq experiments.
- Undergraduate Research @ Lawrence Chasin's Lab, PhD | 2007-2010
- Investigated the regulation of mRNA splicing.
- Yasin Şenbabaoğlu, Ron S. Gejman, Andrew G. Winer, Ming Liu, Eliezer M. Van Allen, Guillermo de Velasco, Diana Miao, Irina Ostrovnaya, Esther Drill, Augustin Luna, Nils Weinhold, William Lee, Brandon J. Manley, Danny N. Khalil, Samuel D. Kaffenberger, Yingbei Chen, Ludmila Danilova, Martin H. Voss, Jonathan A. Coleman, Paul Russo, Victor E. Reuter, Timothy A. Chan, Emily H. Cheng, David A. Scheinberg, Ming O. Li, Toni K. Choueiri, James J. Hsieh, Chris Sander and A. Ari Hakimi. "Tumor immune microenvironment characterization in clear cell renal cell carcinoma identifies prognostic and immunotherapeutically relevant messenger RNA signatures." Genome Biology 2016. DOI: 10.1186/s13059-016-1092-z [Link]
- Elliott J Brea, Claire Y Oh, Eusebio Manchado, Sadna Budhu, Ron S Gejman, George Mo, Patrizia Mondello, James E Han, Casey A Jarvis, David Ulmert, Qing Xiang, Aaron Y Chang, Ralph J Garippa, Taha Merghoub, Jedd D Wolchok, Neal Rosen, Scott W. Lowe and David A Scheinberg. "Kinase regulation of Human MHC Class I Molecule Expression on Cancer Cells.". Cancer Immunol Res 2016. DOI: 10.1158/2326-6066.CIR-16-0177 [Link].
- Aaron Y Chang, Ron S Gejman, Elliott J Brea, Claire Y Oh, Melissa Mathias, Dmitry Pankov, Emily Casey, Tao Dao & David A Scheinberg "Opportunities and challenges for TCR mimic antibodies in cancer therapy." Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy 2016. [Link]
- Leonid Dubrovsky, Tao Dao, Ron S Gejman, Elliott Brea, Aaron Chang, Claire Oh, Emily Casey, Dmitry Pankov & David A. Scheinberg. "T cell receptor mimic antibodies for cancer therapy." Oncoimmunology 2015. [Link]
- Ron S. Gejman and David A. Scheinberg. "A high-throughput, cell-based method for screening T cell receptor mimic antibodies against major histocompatibility complex ligands." Vincent du Vigneaud Memorial Research Symposium. NYC. 2016.
- Ron S. Gejman,Yasin Şenbabaoğlu*, Andrew G. Winer*, Ming Liu, Augustin Luna, Irina Ostrovnaya, Nils Weinhold, William Lee, Samuel D. Kaffenberger, Ying Bei Chen, Martin H. Voss, Paul Russo, Jonathan A. Coleman, Victor E. Reuter, Timothy A. Chan, Emily H. Cheng, David A. Scheinberg, Ming O. Li, James J. Hsieh, Chris Sander, A. Ari Hakimi. "The Landscape Of T Cell Infiltration In Human Cancer And Its Association With Antigen Presenting Gene Expression." Vincent du Vigneaud Memorial Research Symposium 2015 and WCMC Pharmacology Retreat 2015.
- R. S. Gejman, N. Weinhold, C. Sander, D. A. Scheinberg. "Mining Next Generation Sequencing Data for Evidence of Cancer Immunoediting." WCMC Pharmacology Retreat. 2014.
- R. S. Gejman, L. Chasin. "Silencing Pseudoexons: A Cis-Element Story." SURF Colloquium. Columbia University, NYC. 2008
- R. S. Gejman, J. S. Otto, J. Duan, J. OConnell and M. Martinez. "LSMatchMaker: An Integrated Environment for Association Analysis." International Genetic Epidemiology Society Conference. Park City, Utah. 2005
- J. S. Otto, R. S. Gejman, J. Duan, J. OConnell and M. Martinez. "LSMatchMaker: An Integrated Environment for Association Analysis." World Congress on Psychiatric Genetics XIII. Boston, Massachusetts. 2005.
Gateways to the Laboratory Summer Program,
Weill Cornell Medical College
Summer 2015, Summer 2016
Journal Club TA for Weill Cornell Medical Students
Teaching Assistant: C2005 Intro Bio, Columbia University
Fall 2008, Fall 2009
Teaching Assistant: W3031 Genetics, Columbia University
Independent Tutoring: Computer Science and Biology
Summer 2007 – 2011
Take a look at the other side Ruby on Rails
A library for reading wiggle files and a set of scripts to perform some common ChIP-Seq analysis tasks C++
The synagogue directory for the iPhone, iPod Touch and wandering Jew. Co-written with Jacob Andreas. Objective-C
Columbia Underground Listing of Professor Ability (CULPA)
CULPA is the only professor and course review website for Columbia University. Ruby on Rails; Originally PHP.
My Ruby on Rails version has been replaced with a Wordpress version. Credit goes to Ron Shapiro.
One of the earliest (if not the first) WebComic update trackers. Originally written in PHP; rewritten in Ruby on Rails.
Hebrew School report card generator. Contact me for school pricing. PHP
Large-scale association analysis management software developed in collaboration with J. Otto. No longer maintained. Java
- Ruby (on Rails), Java, Perl, PHP, SQL, Objective-C, R, Bash Scripting
- Spanish (fluent; certified interpreter), Hebrew (conversational)